Victorian Windows

There were nine Stained Glass Windows of around the Victorian era in the Church, of these, overtime four have remained in good condition, one has suffered loss of pigment although the Window structure is solid, and two have had minor remedial repairs.

This leaves two large Stained Glass Windows one at the East end and one at the West end as the major part of this Project's Window Conservation.

There were eleven leaded Windows with plain diamond quarries all of the same age circa.1870.  All were found to be in need of conservation in 2008, two of these were releaded and one (the Huskar Window) replaced as a Stained Glass Window in 2010.

The whole or parts of eight still needing releading and repair form the remainder of the Window Conservation Programme,

  East Window

 

                                      Plain Glass Window